Dark Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sticky Situation

+13
Erick
Felicity
Leo
Dakota
Samantha
Isabella
Kyo
Noah
Ally
Saphire
Eli
Evanlyn
Mystique
17 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

A Sticky Situation - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sticky Situation

Post  Saphire Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:04 am

I was walking and I saw a girl run by and fall. She looked up and said sorry to a boy and kept walking. I sighed to myslf why can't I be able to talk to people? "Oh ya thats right im so frickin' ugly!" I noticed I said that out loud and hoped no one herd me say that and I just continued to walk past the people and the boy that the girl triped in front of.
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:13 am

Ally blinked, hearing a sound. "You're not ugly." She said, tilting her head.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:25 am

Evanlyn sighed as she kept looking up at the sky.That girl sure was weird, why was she staring like that..,She thought, then snorted,Let people stare, as long as she doesn't bother me in the future then it's fine.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:32 am

He flicked his eyes sideways after the girl that tripped over his foot. Wonder why she was so distracted.He thought, then shrugged to himself and leaned back against the wall once again.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:34 am

(Well, Saphire isn't on, so I'll just move on. :I)

Ally thought. I need some place to rest for the night... She leaned on the building wall, sighing. She then stuffed her hand into her pockets and pulled everything out of them, searching for money. Hmm...Bubble gum....Wrapper....Key Chain....There it is! She thought as she found thirty dollars in her pocket. She picked up the ten cents from her other pocket. "Pathetic." She said outloud to herself, shaking her head.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post  Eli Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:56 am

Eli walked down the ally way and saw a girl digging in a trash can.'What the hell.....' He walked up behind her careful not make a sound until he was upon her. "What are you doing?"
Eli
Eli

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:09 am

Evanlyn walked on steadily past buildings and parks until she reached the front door of her house. She unlocked the door and flicked on the lights, closing the door behind her then flopping down on the couch.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:19 am

(Who's digging in the trash can? o3o) Ally blinked, looking down at her feet and sighing, her eyes becoming glossy with tears.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:27 am

Pandora's red hair swayed in the air her green eyes focused on her path.She noticed people all around this drugstore but she didn't tend to waste time.She was hurrying to get home before her parents start to worry.She always felt like a child always protected and tend by her parents.She hated it alot and hope on day it can stop.(sorry that was a bit off Neutral)
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:30 am

Ally wiped the tears from her eyes, lifting her sleeve up and noticing the big bruise on her arm. What did I do to make him hit me? She thought as the tears returned.

(Its fine lol.)
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:55 pm

I walked down an empty allyway and sat on the ground, staring out in the street and waited for sleep to overtake me
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Pandora walked and past a girl who was crying or seemed to be.Hmmm I wonder why shes crying.Possibly my parents won't mind if i came late.She walked up to the sad girl.Her green eyes examined the girl,she saw aa bruise on her arm."Uhm,ecuse me but why are you here all alone crying?" Pandora asked gently.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:18 pm

I couldn't sleep and so i was just sitting and staring at the people walk by and just hope they couldn't hear me cry
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:26 pm

She waited for the girl to reply but somewhere she hear a soft weep.Who's crying?She looked around untill she spotted a girl leaning on the wall.Pandora though why was almost every person sad or depressed....
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:36 pm

I just sat there thinking of how stupid i was then and now just sitting here and doing nothing
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:42 pm

Pandora wished she can make everyone happy but when she though that people think she was either crazy ro stupid.Mostly thats why she doesn't think like that anymore but some how she felt the same this moment.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:54 pm

I just sat there starng out at all the happy couples and other happy people. I started to cry when i thought about my old boyfriend who had told me i was worthless and ugly and left me all alone on the streets
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:58 pm

She left the girl who was bruised up and kept walking.She looked all around and saw happy and joyfull couples.A pang of sadness grew inside her.I wish i could feel hppy like them.She looked down at the pavement,feeling tears clouding up her eyes.Just......once.....A single tear rolled down her face but she held it together.But it's stupid!Why am I crying!?!She wiped her tears with the back of her hand and continued the home.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Ally pushed herself off the building wall, and walked down the street, looking up to see the bright stars.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:31 pm

The sky changes from clear blue to a palette of orange,yellow,and pink.It's getting really late,my parents will sure not like this at al-I hit the floor hard while my back pack opened and my stuff spilled out.My face flushed red I felt so embarrased.I quickly sat up and began to pcik up my things.

Last edited by Pandora on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:32 pm

Evanlyn laid back on the couch with her eyes closed. She suddenly blinked open her eyes and stood up, pulling on her shoes and jacket, before walking out the door down the sidewalk.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:33 pm

Ally saw the girl trip and rushed over to help her pick up her stuff. "Are you alright?" She asked, her blue eyes had gleam in them.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:35 pm

I just sat in the ally hoping no one would see me but my crying would probly give me away I tried to get up but i cut my wrist on a rock and started to bleed bad and it hurt i yelped in pain
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Evanlyn walked farther down the sidewalk and saw a girl holding her wrist, noticing the blood dripping from it. She started towards the girl,"Hey, you alright?"
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:37 pm

A girl rushed up to her and helped her."Yeah I'm fine." I said embarassedly.After I put all my things away I stood up to see my knee was bleeding.Great...."Thanks for helping my by the way uhm...."
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum