Dark Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights

+2
Evanlyn
Alex
6 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights Empty Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights

Post  Alex Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:20 am

~Skipping to Carnival~

Alex walked up to a lady and bought 3 cheap tickets from her rather then paying for the actual price. A smirk slid across his face as he handed Cleo and Anthony their tickets. "See? This is what happens when you grow up in the ghetto." He chuckled and headed into the carnival, and began walking toward the ferris wheel.

Anthony laughed a bit and shook his head. "Alright kid, no need to boast. You have officially impressed me." He took a bow in front of Alex. "You dah man, you dah man!" He cheered.

"That's right princess. Bow down." Alex taunted Anthony.
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights Empty Re: Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights

Post  Evanlyn Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:33 am

Evanlyn stretched her arms over her head, and looked around the Ferris wheel, waiting for Cleo to show up.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights Empty Re: Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights

Post  Cleo Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:33 am

She laughed. "You boys are crazy." She said, shaking her head.
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:35 am

Alex put his arm around her and licked her cheek. "Mmm you taste good." He smirked and continued walking till he caught sight of the ferris wheel. "Aye check it out." He said nodding over to where Evanlyn was.

Anthony grinned. "Kay when do we start getting on the rides?"

(LOL Anyone thinkin of Final Destination 3 durring this?)
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:37 am

(Well, now I am, and I'm not getting on any roller coasters because of it xD)

Evanlyn turned and waved towards Cleo,"OVer here!" She called.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:40 am

She walked behind Erick shyly like a little kid,she was 15 just a year younger than him.

Last edited by Isabella on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:40 am

Cleo thumped Alex on the nose. "You little pervert." She said rolling her eyes in amusement. "Oh hey Evanlyn." She said smiling. "Where's Erick?"

(Final Destination is the bomb...Even though I've never watched it. Lmfao.)
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:43 am

Evanlyn turned and looked around, blowing a strand of black hair out of her face. "Over there with that little girl." She said, pointing towards Erick.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:45 am

"Oh you don't even know what I'm capable of." Alex whispered in her ear and grinned. "Hey Evanlyn," He looked over at Anthony who was attempting to dougie and pin drop to a song. He rolled his eyes and laughed a bit. "That guy over there is my brother, Anthony."

Anthony bowed in front of Evanlyn. "Nice to meet you ma'am!" He smirked putting out his hand.
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:46 am

Erick:He waved at Evanlyn. "Hey."He walked up to Cleo and Evanlyn with Isabella behind him.
Isabella:She walked up to two girls Erick seemed to know.
Erick:"This is my sister Isabella." He moved out the way so the girls can see her.
Isabella:She blushed,"H-Hi."
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:47 am

Cleo looked at the little girl and blinked. She looked up at Erick "Why the hell would you bring a little girl here?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips.
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:47 am

She shook Anthony's hand,"Hey, I'm Evanlyn." She said, turning to Isabella she smiled,"Hi Isabella, nice to meet you."
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:49 am

(BTW shes not short >:U shes Ericks height but alittle shorter)
Erick:"Her alittle girl!No shes 15 and she's very shy.So she need to be around talkative people to become less shy.
Isabella:"Yeah I act like that at times,sorry."
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:51 am

"Sounds like a person I know." She said and elbowed Erick."You let your shyness rub off on her." She said laughing.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:52 am

(Dayum, does that mean Ericks short? o-o)

"I'm Cleo, Isabella." She said smiling and waving. "Please excuse our language, if we cuss...A lot." She said trying to keep her smile.
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:52 am

Alex looked at Cleo. "Hey babe relax, I mean it's not like she's that young." He reassured her. He looked at Isabella and gave a small smile. "Right kid ? You can hang with us all you want."

Anthony crossed his arms and nodded to everyone. "We're here to have fun guys." He smirked. "Or cause trouble."
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:54 am

"I like the trouble part." Evanlyn said, crossing her arms behind her head. Laughing she said,"Which ride first?"
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:54 am

(Oh right, I'm 16. -3-)

She shrugged "I guess you're right." She looked around. "Can we ride some rides...Like..." She looked at the Magnuim. "That?"
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  DeleteAccount:) Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:55 am

Cole caught sight of the ferris wheel and drove into the parking lot. He climbed out of the car and made sure he had his wallet in his pocket. He put his hand in his pockets and walked up to the carnival and went to the first stand he saw. A hotdog stand. "Could i get a plain hotdog please?" He asked the cashier.
"Sure thing,"the female cashier said. She handed him a warm hotdog a little larger than his hand.
"Thanks mam,"Cole said and handed her a 20 dollar bill.
"Um sir? The hotdog was only $3.75...."
Cole kept walking but yelled back,"Its fine, keep the change!" He went over behind a booth infront of the ferris wheel to eat his hotdog in peace. He watched a group of kids talk with eachother.

DeleteAccount:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:57 am

She grinned at Cleo and poked her shoulder,"Sure you aren't too scared?" She asked.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:00 am

"Pssh, not at all..Its not like it's my first time or anything.." She laughed nervously.
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:00 am

Erick:"Yeah I guess she did." He looked at the ride she was looking at."That?"
Isabella:She blushed,"Yeah." She looked around to see a blonde guy looking at us."Do you guys know that guy?" she asked everyone.
(sorry i answer so late was on da youtube ^^"
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:00 am

Anthony smirked over at Evanlyn and walked over to her. "Trouble maker too eh? Alright let's ditch this group in a bit, and I already got an idea." He whispered to her before stretching his arms. "I'm all for any ride."

Alex shrugged. "Same here."
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:02 am

She arched an eyebrow at Anthony and laughed,"I don't think I'm going anywhere alone with you just yet, buddy boy." She said.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:03 am

"Hah, nice one." She said, highfiving her.
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum