Dark Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights

+2
Evanlyn
Alex
6 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights - Page 2 Empty Re: Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights

Post  Isabella Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:08 am

Erick:"Yeah never with you." He grabbed Evanlyn and held her close.(I COULDNT HELP BUT LAUGHING XD)
Isabella:She sighed and stretched watching Erick being protective.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights - Page 2 Empty Re: Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights

Post  Evanlyn Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:09 am

Evanlyn stumbled a bit as Erick pulled her over,"Uh, you want something?" She asked.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:10 am

She chuckled and shook her head. She then headed for the Magnuim. "Let's go people!" She said, tugging on Alex's arm.

(LOL Erick answered to Evanlyn's call for help.)
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:14 am

Alex followed Cleo with a grin. "Alright." He said as he looked at the ride.

Anthony lifted his hands innocently looking at the Erick kid. "No harm done!" He said in a playful tone, then followed Alex.
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:15 am

Erick:He blushed,"Oh nothing." he lied.
Isabella:She sighed and patted Evanlyn's back,"You don't get him do you." she smile back at Erick.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:15 am

She looked up at the ride. "It sure is big..." She said, her voice trailing off. "I'm not too sure.."
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  DeleteAccount:) Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:16 am

Cole threw the napkin he used to hold the hotdog on the ground.And sat down on ground his back against the booth. He put his hand on his face and mumbled to himself,"I cant believe im tired already.."Before he knew it he was asleep with his head against the cold metal.

DeleteAccount:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:17 am

She looked at Isabella,"Huh?" She said, as she followed Cleo,"Wow it is big..." She said as she looked up at it,"Well, on we go!" She exclaimed as she dragged Cleo forward.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:21 am

She felt jitters go through her body. "I-I guess.." She said with a hint of fear.
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:22 am

Erick:Looks at Isabella with a death stare.
Isabella:She held up her hands defensivly."Sorry sorry."
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:22 am

I just stood there looking around at all the stuff around me.
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:24 am

Alex smirked at the ride, and got in line for front row.

Anthony crossed his arms and got in line for second.
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:25 am

((Saphire I dragged you along with me to the Carnival.))

Evanlyn jumped into one of the seats of the ride and moved over, making space for anyone else.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:26 am

Cleo sat down next to Evanlyn, her stomach tightening. "Dude...I'm about to flip out.." She said, slightly shaking.
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:27 am

((I know Im at the carnival looking around))
I was staring at the ride and decided not to go on that one.
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:28 am

Anthony jumped into a seat in the second row waiting for anyone else to join in.

Alex slipped into the front row seat with a grin. "Alrighty. This should be fun."
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:28 am

Evanlyn smirked and grabbed Cleo's arms putting them up above her head,"Ready to go!?" She asked.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:29 am

Cleo hid her face, hoping she wouldn't see anything that was going on. Oh shit... She thought as the ride started.
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:30 am

"Bring it!" Alex cheered lifting his hands.
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:30 am

Erick:He watched as they rode off.He laughed seeing Cleo's expression.
Isabella:She looked around and spotted a girl alone.She waved hi trying to make friends.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:31 am

I was staring at the ride as it started just as my stomach growled. I figured the ride would be long so I sat down just as a group of guys walked by talking really loud.
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:32 am

"Woooo!" She yelled, putting up her arms as the ride lurched forward, moving upwards.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:36 am

I looked at them when one of them turned to look at me he turned back to tell his friends that is when I got up to walk away but I didn't leave fast enough the one that saw me grabed my arm and turned me around to face him.
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:39 am

Erick:He looked at Isabella and saw how bored she was."Want to ride something?"
Isabella:"Huh?Oh....uhm..okay?"
Erick:He pulled Isabella to a rollercoaster call Black Hole.
Isabella was pulled after Erick."Uhm I'm not sure big brother."
Erick:"Come on!" He pulled her making her sit next to him.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:41 am

I stood there and said through gritted teeth "let me go" but he decided to slap me because I talked to him like that.
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum