Dark Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights

+2
Evanlyn
Alex
6 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights - Page 12 Empty Re: Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights

Post  Alex Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:25 am

Alex leaned back in his seat with his hands behind his head and burped when he had finished.

Anthony rolled his eyes and continued eating. "Gross dude."
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights - Page 12 Empty Re: Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights

Post  Evanlyn Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:28 am

She shrugged," I don't know what my brother is going to do." She said walking over to the fridge, and taking out some milk.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:30 am

She sighed and walked up the stairs and into Saphire's room. "Hey, you wake up!" She said, grabbing Leo's pillow from under his head and hitting him on the face with it. "You lump." She added as she walked out his room and down the stairs.

Last edited by Cleo on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:33 am

Isabella~
After she finished brushing her teeth,she grabbed her comb and began to brush her hair.She brushed it liked she always does.She walked out the restroom and walked to her closet.Taking out black skinnny jeans and a a white shirt with "Gir" on it.She grabbed her pair of converse,identical to Erick's.After finishing gettin ready she walked down stairs to make herselft breakfeast.
Erick~He had heard Isabella and walk to his bathroom.He brushed his teeth and after,fixed his hair.He left the bathroom and walked down stairs to find Isabella.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:35 am

((We should have everybody meet up again.))
Evanlyn poured cup of milk and drank it quickly. Walking into the family room, she plopped down on the couch and looked to see what was on the news.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:36 am

Alex fell onto his back after tilting his chair on it's back two legs. "Oof." He grunted and just decided to stay there with his arms crossed.

Anthony grinned amused with his actions but shook his head and finished eating. Turning away he sat back on the couch.
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:37 am

(Alright, fine with me.)

Cleo 'trotted' down the stairs and to the couch. "Hey Ev, want to go out with the boys tonight?" She asked, turning her gaze to the T.V "I do not want to be stuck here in this boring house." She added, changing the channel.
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:39 am

((Movies?))

Evanlyn nodded,"Yeah I agree, and I was watching that." She said, arching an eyebrow.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:43 am

She sighed and flicked the channel back. "God, Evanlyn you're so boringgg!" She whined and dropped the remote in her lap. "Can we go see...Hmm..She looked at her phone and searched up the movies. "Well, are we going on a double date, or just out to see the movies?"

(Mhm. xD)
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:46 am

"Well, if this is a double date, then I guess Isabella and Erick shouldn't come?" She said laughing.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:48 am

Isabella~
"Good morning!",she said energeticly.She got out the carton of milk and poured it in a glass.She set it down at the table along with a poptart on a plate."Eating?"
Erick~
"Nah,not hungry.",he sat at the couch looking through his phone.He texted Evanlyn,
What are we all gonna do today???He slipped his phone back in his poket after the message was sent.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:52 am

Evanlyn slipped her phone out of her pocket, when she felt it buzz from a new message. Reading it she texted back,We might go to the movies.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:53 am

Alex stayed on the floor bored. "Gah Anthony get me up."

Anthony shook his head. "What the hell? No dude get up yourself."
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:07 am

Erick~
He took his phone out and entered: Okay but what movie?
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:10 am

I walked down the stairs and sat in the middle of the floor for no reason.
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Evanlyn looked at her phone again as it buzzed, and read the text. She thought about it for a moment then typed in,I'm not sure, what movies are out?
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:53 pm

Alex groaned and boredly got to his feet before lazily fall on the bed. "Anthonyyyy." He complained.

"Alex if you don't shut up I swear..." Anthony growled.
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:57 pm

Cleo leaned her back on the coach with a bored expression. "Evanlyn, I'm sooo bored." She whined. "Can we please go somewhere?"
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:01 am

"Anthonyyy," Alex whispered, then his eyes widened when Anthony grabbed him and put him in a headlock. He gagged and put his hands on his arms trying to pull his arms away.

Anthony grew aggravated and kept him there.
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:07 am

"Let's call the others and see if they want to go somewhere." She said.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:08 am

"Hmm, I want to go out of state.." She began, bringing herself off the couch and up the stairs. "Montana? Californa...To the beach?" She grabbed her hair tie and put her hair in a high ponytail. She dialed Alex's number and sat on the edge of the counter, kicking her feet back and forth.
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:09 am

Anthony let him go after a few seconds and watched him stumble away gasping for breath.

"Are you crazy? You could've kill me!" He complained abruptly before answering the phone. "What up?"

Anthony grinned and put his hands behind his head then shrugged.
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:11 am

"Hey, me and Evanlyn want to go out to the movies." She paused and continued, "Want to come with us?"
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:12 am

Alex grinned. "Yeah sure I guess, what time?"
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:18 am

"In an hour. I'm planning to stay up late all night." She said, walking over to Evanlyn so she could hear. "Sound good?"
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum