Dark Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights

+2
Evanlyn
Alex
6 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights - Page 13 Empty Re: Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights

Post  Evanlyn Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:19 am

Evanlyn stretched her arm and leaned back on the couch,"Good idea, and hour would be perfect."
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights - Page 13 Empty Re: Flashing Lights And Carnival Nights

Post  Alex Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:35 am

"Alright," Alex murmured before hanging up the phone and laying on the couch with his hands behind his head.
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:01 am

Evanlyn stood up from the couch and walked into her room to get dressed. Opening up her closet she pulled out a dark blue shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. Pulling out her hair band, she walked into the bathroom and picked up the brush, brushing her hair straight.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:31 am

"Leoooooooooooooooo I'm bored." I said as I walked into the family room.
Saphire
Saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleo Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:44 am

((Ugghh, my sister did something to my computer. And I'm bringing a boy character, yes?))

Cleo pushed her hair back into a tight ponytail and only let her bangs hang over her face.

Terrence leaned on the building of the drugstore and put his hands on his face, covering the cuts and bruises from the others who were passing by.
Cleo
Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum